The Coffing Hoist® Company is a manufacturer of industrial pulling, lifting and rigging equipment, including air and electric Coffing hoists, and prides itself on its commitment to customer satisfaction. Coffing Hoist has been manufacturing industrial rigging equipment for over half a century, and with this experience comes an understanding of the importance of truly listening to customers. Every hoist is thoroughly inspected and tested prior to shipment from their factory and all products are under a lifetime warranty.
Coffing Hoist®, CM Rigging® and Little Mule® Products
Coffing Hoist ® and Little Mule Products ® have engineered an entire line of products that meet or exceed the worldwide standards for lifting and rigging equipment. Available manual equipment includes ratchet and hand chains that are designed for loads between ½ and 50 tons. Coffing Hoist ® and Little Mule ® have a Powered Up ® line of rigging equipment, including electric chains and Extended Duty ® turnover hoists for special applications. Smaller loads can utilize air power, which is why Coffing Hoist ® and Little Mule ® have created a line of air balancers, manipulators, and chains that can lift anywhere from 120 lbs. to 7 ½ tons. The Coffing Hoist ® line of concert rigging equipment redefines the industry standards with its quiet operation, disk brakes, and limited chain wear. For industries that use crane, trolley, or light rail systems, Coffing Hoist ® also has a complete line of quality-constructed equipment that provides superior materials lifting.
Coffing Hoists ® Product Overview
- Ratchet Lever Hoists- This manual hoist comes in load capacities ranging from ¾ to 6 tons. Their lifting range is anywhere from 5- 20 feet. Ratchet levers are beneficial because they are easy to use, lightweight, portable, and rugged. These features aids in proper tensioning and securing of the load. They can have a load limiter attached to prevent accidental overload. Ratchet levers are perfect for construction and commercial applications. View and purchase lever hoists on our Slings.com Superstore.
- Hand Chain Hoists- Hand chain hoists rank high in durability and performance. This manual hoist comes in models that can handle from ½ to 50 tons. They are lightweight and portable. The simple construction of the hand chain means it is easy to maintain. It is an ideal solution for construction and contractor applications.
- Electric Chain Hoists- The Coffing Hoists® EC line is trusted for its reliability and superior performance. Designed for heavy duty industrial service, these hoists come in models that can handle anywhere from ¼ to 5 tons with 10, 15, and 20 foot standard lifts. Many different suspension choices are available including rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared, and motorized trolley.
- Electric Chain Turnover Hoists- These hoists are engineered specifically for machining, assembly, or repair operations which require complete rotation and precise positioning of large, bulky work pieces. They come in models that can lift anywhere from ¼ to 4 tons at a distance of 15 feet. Turnover hoists are a perfect solution for lifting oddly shaped loads.
- Extended Duty Hoists- Extended Duty Hoists are designed for special tasks that require a hoist that exceeds the duty rating of basic EC models. Coffing Hoists offers models ranging from ¼ to 2 tons with 10, 15, and 20 foot standard lifts. Extended Duty Hoists are long lasting and reliable.
- Electric Wire Rope- Electric wire rope hoists are available in rated loads of ½ to 5 tons. They are ideal for lifting objects that need to be moved quickly. Electric wire rope hoists are smooth and practically noise free. They are extremely dependable and excellent for heavy duty lifting applications.
- Air Chain Hoists- Coffing Hoists offers a line of air hoists ranging from ¼ to 6 tons capacity. They feature continuous duty for precise, infinitely variable speed and accurate load spotting. The built in overload clutch guards the hoist, operator, and supporting structure from damages caused by accidental overload.
- Air Balancer- The Coffing Air Balancer® makes the positioning of objects easy. The balancer is perfect for applications that require fast, precise lifting. The Lost Load Protector is an important safety feature. It protects the operator from any accidental load loss. Air Balancer models can lift up to 500 lbs. Industries that require a speedy, exact, cost efficient lifting solution use the Coffing Air Balancer ®.
- Air Manipulator- The Coffing Air Manipulator® is lightweight, portable, and simple to use. With quick response and smooth lifting, the Air Manipulator is a perfect workstation hoist. Weighing only 20 lbs, it can be installed anywhere quickly and easily. It is a cost effective lifting solution for your company.
Coffing Hoists and Bishop Lifting Products, Inc.
Bishop Lifting Products, Inc.® is a global distributor of world class heavy lifting products and is proud to offer Coffing Hoist and Little Mule® lifting and rigging products. Bishop Lifting Products, Inc.® carries a full line of Coffing Hoists and Little Mule® equipment to meet the rigging needs of power generation and heavy industries.