Personnel Hoist Field Technician (MaxiRider Tech)
Bishop Lifting Products, Inc. (BLP) is actively pursing applicants. All applicants are required to complete an employment eligibility verification document. Additionally, applicants are required to submit to background screening, drug & alcohol testing, and job-related physicals.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
To provide quality installation, inspections, maintenance and repairs of Personnel hoisting equipment.
Breakdowns calls require troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical components and circuits.
- Able to read blueprints, schematics, and understand technical data.
- Ability to work in elevated areas.(No problem with heights whatsoever)
- Ability to use hand tools and trade type tools.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve electrical problems and operational malfunctions.
- Ability to work with a high degree of precision and control in job areas where damage could be considerable.
- Good working knowledge of lockout/tag out procedures to minimize risk of re-energizing or the start up of stored energy of the hoist or equipment.
- Ability to document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Current Valid Driver's License with clear status.
- Inspect personnel hoists to verify safety and compliance with Mfg, OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair material handling equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment (strong knowledge of motor skills).
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; troubleshooting; resolving problems.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personnel hoisting systems operating by; performing inspection process; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; responding to repair calls.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, and inspection checklist.
- Builds and maintains customer confidence by maintaining a good response time, informing customer of problems, and completing the job in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good Mechanical and electrical skills required.
- Proven experience troubleshooting mechanical/hydraulic devices strongly preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Highly reliable.
- Attention to detail.
- Clean driving record required, no DWI’s DUI’s etc.
Click here to apply!
Other oPEN POSITIONS
BLP currently has the following open positions for experienced: